PUBLICATIONS IN JOURNALS WITH REVIEWERS
- Nikolaos Giovanopoulos, Panayotis E. Nastou, Panos M. Pardalos, and Yannis C. Stamatiou,
"A Secret Key Information Hiding in Digital Images Protocol based on Steganographic Methods in Image Frequency
Domain", International Journal on Applied and Experimental Mathematics, ISSN: 2456-8155, Volume 2, June 2017.
- Artemis Avgerou, Panayotis E. Nastou, Dimitra Nastouli, Panos Pardalos and Yiannis Stamatiou,
“On the Deployment of Citizens’ Privacy Preserving Collective Intelligent eBusiness Models in Smart Cities”,
International Journal of Security and Its Applications Vol. 10, No. 2 (2016), pp.171-184 http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijsia.2016.10.2.16.
- Panayotis E. Nastou, Vassilis Papadinas, Panos Pardalos and Yiannis Stamatiou, “On a New Edge Function on Complete
Weighted Graphs and its Application for Locating Hamiltonian Cycles of small weight”, Optimization Letters, June 2015, DOI 10.1007/s11590-015-0914-3.
- Panayotis E. Nastou, Paul Spirakis, Yiannis Stamatiou and Apostolos Tsiakalos, "On the Derivation of a
Closed-Form Expression for the Solutions of Generalized Abel Differential Equations", International Journal
of Differential Equations, Hindawi Press, June 2013.
- Panayotis Nastou, Yiannis Stamatiou and Apostolos Tsiakalos, "Solving a Class of ODEs Arising in the Analysis of a
Computer Security Process using Generalized Hyper-Lambert Functions", International Journal of Applied
Mathematics and Computation (IJAMC), Darbose Editions, Vol 4 No. 3, 2012, pp 67-76, ISSN:0974-4665 (print), 0974-4673
- Panayotis E. Nastou and Yiannis C. Stamatiou, "Distributed Computation of SBoxes with Strong Security Properties",
International Journal of Security and Its Applications (IJSIA), Vol. 6 No. 2, April 2012, pages 29-46.
- P.E.Nastou and Y. Stamatiou, "An on chip CAST-128 based block cipher with dynamically reconfigurable s-boxes generated
in parallel", special issue of International Journal of Computer Research devoted to Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded
Systems (CHES), appeared in "Embedded Cryptographic Hardware: Methodologies and Architectures", Nova Science Publishers,
Inc, 2004, Pages: 135-152, ISBN 1-59454-0120-8. A special issue of CHES and a reference
to this exists at Nova publishers site https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=332.
- P.E.Nastou, D.N.Serpanos, and D.G.Maritsas, "Average Case Analysis of Searching in Associative Processing", Journal on
Parallel and Distributed Computing, 54(2):133-161, November 1998. In 1995-1998 the journal was publicized every two months
and since 2000 it is a yearly journal and its data base is that of DBLP.
PUBLICATIONS IN CONFERENCES WITH REVIEWERS
- Artemis Avgerou, Panayotis E. Nastou, and Yiannis Stamatiou, "Innovative Applications and Services Based on Privacy
Enhanced Distributed Computations on IoT Devices", 18th IEEE Conference on Business Informatics, 29th August - 1st September 2016, Paris, France.
- Artemis Avgerou, Panayotis E. Nastou, Dimitra Nastouli, Panos Pardalos and Yiannis Stamatiou,
“Adopting an ABCs Authentication Framework for Collective Intelligent eBusiness Models in Smart Cities”,
in Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Security Technology, pp.31-34, ISBN:978-1-4673-8724-8/15,
DOI: 10.1109/ SecTech.2015.16, December 2015, Jeju Island, Korea.
- Panayotis E. Nastou, Paul Spirakis, Yiannis Stamatiou and Christina Vichou, "Agent Agreement Protocols based on Golay Error-Correcting Code",
IEEE Fourth International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications, Peiraious 2013, (IISA2013).
- Panayotis E. Nastou, Yiannis Stamatiou and Apostolos Tsiakalos,
"The Solution of Differential Equation Describing the Evolution of Key Agreement Protocol",
EUROSIAM 2011, Applied Mathematics and Informatics (AMI), 29-30 of December 2011, Montreux, Switzerland.
- Panayotis E. Nastou and Yiannis Stamatiou, "A Distributed, Parametric Platform for Constructing Secure
SBoxes in Block Cipher Designs", 2011 International Conference on Security Technology (SecTech 2011),
8-11 of December 2011, Jeju Island, Korea.
- Panagiotis Papaioannou, Panagiotis Nastou, Yiannis Stamatiou and Christos Zaroliagis,
"Secure Elliptic Curve Generation and Key Establishment on a 802.11 WLAN Embedded Device",
2009 IEEE 9th International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems (ISADS 2009), Athens, March 2009.
A Conference that takes place every 2 year and the data base is that of IEEE XPlore 2.0.
- Stelios Koutroubinas, Theodore Karoubalis, Panagiotis Rozos, Panayiotis Nastou and Panayiota Bei. "Enhancing security in Wireless Networks". 2004 IEEE 8th International Symposium on Consumer Electronics, appeared in Reading in UK in September 2004, Pages 214-218, ISBN: 0-7803-8527-8. A yearly Symposium and the data base is that of IEEE XPlore 2.0.
- P. E. Nastou and Y.Stamatiou. "Enhancing the security of block ciphers with the aid of parallel substitution box construction". Workshop on Assurance in Distributed Systems and Networks in 22nd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), IEEE Computer Society sponsored, 2-3 July 2002, Vienna, Austria, IEEE Computer Society Order Number PR01585, Pages: 29-34, ISBN 0-7695-1585-1. A yearly Conference and the data base is that of IEEE XPlore 2.0.
- P. E. Nastou and Y.Stamatiou. "Dynamically modifiable Ciphers using a reconfigurable CAST-128 based algorithm on
ATMEL's FPSLIC reconfigurable FPGA architecture". Reconfigurable Architectures Workshop in 16th International Parallel &
Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), IEEE Computer Society and ACM SIGARCH sponsored, 15-19 April 2002,
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA, IEEE Computer Society Order Number PR01573, ISBN 0-7695-1573-8.
A yearly Conference and the data base is that of IEEE XPlore 2.0.
- P. E. Nastou, D. N. Serpanos, and D. G. Maritsas. "Analysis of Searching in Associative Processing.
In Proceedings of the Zeus Workshop on Parallel Programming and Applications", 16-18 of May 1995. Linkoping, Sweden, Pages: 222-227, IOS Press, ISBN 90-5199-229-7. The proceedings are available in site books.google.com. ZEUS (Centres of European Supercomputing) is a network for the cooperation and nnformation exchange between the greatest European High Performance Computing Centres. This network organizes yearly Workshops where the first took place in 1995.
A reference to this Zeus Workshop is available http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~scandal/conf/pro-old.html.
- P. E. Nastou, K. Kyrimis, and D. G. Maritsas. "Computer Vision Algorithms on the Parsytec GCel 3/512 Massively Parallel Machine", In Proceedings of the First IEEE International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures on Parallel Processing, 19-21 of April 1995. Brisbane, Australia, Volume I, Pages: 385-394, IEEE Catalog Number 95TH0682-5, ISBN 0-7803-2018-2.
Since 2000 this conference takes place every 2 year and the data base is that of IEEE XPlore 2.0.
- P.V.Androutsou, C.T.Davarakis, K. Kyrimis, D.G.Maritsas and P.E.Nastou. "Fast Arithmetic operations on the 3LAP massively parallel processor", In Proceedings of the Fourth Greek Informatics Conference, Pages: 87-98, November 1993, Patras, Greece. A Conference that takes place every 2 year and the data base is that of Greek Computer Society.
- C.T.Davarakis, K. Kyrimis, D.G.Maritsas, P.E.Nastou and A.V.Harissis. "A Multithreading Implementation of lowlevel
Image Processing on the 3LAP massively parallel processor." In Proceedings of the Fourth Greek Informatics Conference,
Pages: 137-154, November 1993. Patras, Greece. A Conference that takes place every 2 year and the data base is that of
Greek Computer Society.
BOOKS and BOOK Chapters
- coauthor with Christina Katsimpiri, Panos M. Pardalos and Yiannis C. Stamatiou in chapter “The Ubiquitous Lambert Function
and its Classes in Sciences and Engineering” in Contributions in Mathematics and Engineering, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-31317-7_16,
Springer International Publishing, Switzerland 2016.
- coauthor with Dimitra Nastouli, Panos M. Pardalos and Yiannis C. Stamatiou in chapter “A Method for Creating Private and Anonymous
Digital Territories Using Attribute-Based Credential Technologies” in Computation, Cryptography and Network Security,
DOI 10-1007/978-3-319-18275-9_17, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland 2015.
- coauthor in chapter "On the Design of Agent Agreement Protocol using Linear Error-Correcting Codes"
in Springer Optimization Series Volume with title "Applications of Mathematics and Informatics in Sciences and Engineering"
edited by Daras, May 2014.
- coauthor in chapter "Securing Embedded Computing Systems through Elliptic Curve Cryptography"
in "Encyclopedia of Embedded Computing Systems", edited by Mohamed Khalgui, Antonio Valentini and Olfa Mosbahi,
- Author of chapter "Massively Parallel Processing of Large-Scale Environmental Data", summer school 2012:
"Modelling and Analysis of Environmental Data using Information and Communication Technology", School of Sciences,
University of the Aegean, June 2012.
- coauthor in chapter "Prime Numbers, Discrete Logarithm and Factorization: Theory and Algorithms" in
"Contemporary Cryptography: Theory and Applications", edited by Stefanos Gritzalis, Sokratis Katsikas, Mike Burnmester
and Vasileios Chrysikopoulos, Papasotiriou Publishers, ISBN=978-960-7182-76-0, 2011.
- Panayotis Nastou, "An introduction to Programming Languages with C", electronic book in Greek Language for the course
Programming Languages of the Department of Mathematics of Aegean University, Samos 2009.
- Panayotis Nastou, Paul Spyrakis and Yiannis Stamatiou, "Contemporary Cryptography: A relaxed tour in its paths",
Hellenic Letters, Athens 2003, ISBN 960-406-617-X.
Panayotis Nastou, "An Architecture of an Associative Processor with Parallel Processing Element and Interconnection
Network", PhD Thesis, University of Patras, School of Engineering, Computer Engineering and Informatics Department,